Saturday, May 19, 2007

Brief on the Capitol Brief

Wow, first time I have seen this, although I'm sure it's been around for awhile. I think I linked to it from Drudge. This is the Washington Post's Capitol Brief, with short updates on everything you want to know and more about politics. Here's some snipps:

During a meeting Thursday on immigration legislation, McCain and Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) got into a shouting match when Cornyn started voicing concerns about the number of judicial appeals that illegal immigrants could receive, according to multiple sources.


THE RESIGN NOW CROWD for Gonzales: I count 12 Senators who want Gonzales to leave.

McCain Misses 42nd Straight Vote ... and Counting

Sen. John McCain (R-Campaign Trail) missed another vote today on a resolution related to the Iraq war, skipping a procedural move on a war funding measure in favor of hitting the campaign trail in New York.

No comments: