Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Don't do the crime...

If you can't do the time!

Paris Hilton, we love you! We're also happy you are going in the slammer for a short time. After you get out, you and Martha Stewart can compare jail tattoos, talk about the bad food, and try to wash that prison smell off your uppity butts. Not gonna happen. We know you were there and you can't wash that off even with a hundred dollar bill.

I just love seeing people who act as if they are above the law because of who they are --being reminded that they are not.

And don't we (the people) just love seeing the privileged being taken down when they deserve it? I do. And I don't feel bad about it. Having said that, I do look forward to her leaving prison very safely and very unharmed.

And after all of the recent "happenings" under dubya's watch, "patriot" act, torture smörgåsbord, Cheney, Wolfowitz, wire-tappings, and oh my tummy hurts... I'm happy to see you being treated fairly.

Thank you, America. Please hold tight.

The thing is, I really like Paris. I watch her show, she looks quite like my wife, and she's fun on a very un-serious level. I don't want to know her any more than that. I want her to go to jail for being a nitwit. Her mom only hurts her case. Her mom should have stayed home and out of the picture. She just made things worse.

No comments: